Ruby and Company wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. You may return merchandise purchased at Ruby and Company if it meets the criteria below. Refunds will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase. Merchandise paid by cash or check will be refunded by corporate check and mailed.
All shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. All returned merchandise must be in "like new" condition and in its original packaging. Proof of purchase is required and return authorization must be obtained prior to return of shipment. An order cannot be cancelled once it has shipped. If you decide to cancel your order after shipment, our standard return policy will apply. Please contact us at 1.563.424.1201 or at email@example.com for assistance in returning the merchandise.
10-Day Return Period
Ten days from the date merchandise was received, refunds are available on furniture, rugs, lighting, wall art, and mirrors. All merchandise must be in new, unused, and unassembled condition with all the original packing material included. Furniture and rug returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
With the White Glove Delivery service, the delivery team as a courtesy will remove all debris and packaging. Kindly ask the delivery team to keep all of the packaging if you feel a return might be a possibility. Otherwise, your order will not be eligible for a return without the packaging.
30-Day Return Period
Thirty days from the date merchandise was received, refunds are available on candles, pillows, books, vases, and other packaged accessories. All merchandise must be in new, unused, and unassembled condition with all the original packing material included.
No Returns or Exchanges
Clearance items, sale items, delivery fees, or installation fees cannot be returned or exchanged.
Special Order Items (includes furniture, fabrics, rugs, lighting, accessories, etc.)
No returns or exchanges on any special order item that is manufactured just for you. Examples would be custom upholstery furniture, cut yardage, and canvas art. Customers have 24 hours from the order date to cancel the order. Thereafter, cancellations will not be accepted.
- Please reference your original Order Number.
- If the item is eligible for a return, we will provide a return address to ship back the merchandise. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. The initial shipping charge is non-refundable.
- We will email you a return shipping label upon request or you can ship the merchandise directly to Ruby and Company via UPS, USPS, Fedex, or any company that can provide a return tracking number.
- Some large furniture items will most likely require Ruby and Company to schedule a return pickup via a specialize furniture shipping company.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, we will issue the refund within 4-5 business days. If Ruby and Company provided the return shipping label or scheduled the return shipping logistics, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount.
We carefully inspect all merchandise before shipment. We encourage you to inspect all merchandise for possible damages upon receipt. In the event that damages occur in transit, or if you discover any manufacturer defects, please contact us immediately at 1.563.424.1201. Upon return, your merchandise will be inspected and all proper refunds will be issued.